Innovative Contracting Position
- hours: 36 - 40 Hour
- Education level: HBO/WO
- Locatie: Leiden
Innovative contracting position
We are looking for a versatile professional who will act as a contracts officer in our (innovation) projects
What does the job entail?
- You are part of multiple cross-functional teams in various stages of product development and production.
- In the business development and early stages of a project, you guide the team in setting up an intellectual property and collaboration strategy.
- You design the contractual set-up and negotiate contract solutions fit to the project concerned.
- You coordinate proposals within the given proposal budget and schedule.
- If issues with a commercial or legal element arise, you advise, manage and solve it.
What is the commercial, contracts and legal and compliance team about?
- A dynamic progress minded group of professionals working to enable the business.
- We negotiate and manage contracts and are responsible for all company related legal and compliance matters.
- We focus on innovative contract solutions (simplification, visualization of legal information) and identification of regulatory opportunities for our business.
Are you the ideal candidate?
- You are business savvy, proven by a creative solution oriented attitude and an ability to capture the essence of matters.
- You have excellent advising skills and talent to tailor your message, be it on project or management team level. You are persuasive with good commercial and negotiation skills.
- You know how to catch opportunities and find solutions for risks.
- You see compliance as an integral part of your job and act with integrity and respect.
- You have around five years of relevant experience in an innovation driven, international, high-tech environment.
- You have a degree in Law, Business Management or another related discipline.
Our offer and your application
We offer a challenging job in a dynamic and international working environment, with extensive opportunities for personal development and attractive working conditions (like competitive salary, 40 days off per year and flexible working).
Upload your cover letter and CV via our application form before 17-02-2023.
The interviews will take place in February 2023. A work test will be part of the selection.
In case of questions please send a message to Emma C. Runia, department head, on firstname.lastname@example.org
Screening is part of the hiring process.
NB: agency calls are not appreciated.