Are you a Junior Accountant looking for the next step in your career, or are you an established Junior Accountant wanting to join the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader of the aviation industry?
We are now recruiting for an Accountant – Financial Controller to on-board our team in Leiden.
We are Airbus Netherlands. More than 200+ hundred professionals who share a huge passion for technology. Our solar arrays, satellite instruments and structures for launchers are among the best in the world.
At Airbus Netherlands, we work at the frontiers of what is at Airbus Netherlands, we work at the frontiers of what is technically possible in one of the most challenging and rapidly changing industries: space travel. Our products and services – including Solar Arrays, Launcher Structures, Instruments & Services, Electrical Ground Support Equipment, Mechanical Thermal Products and SW Products & Services for Defence Applications – are among the best in the world. They enable missions that are crucial for our daily life on Earth, such as satellite navigation, communication, climate research and continuous monitoring of air quality.
We at Airbus Netherlands have state-of-the-art facilities to design, assemble, test and deliver our technology. And we have more than forty years of knowledge and experience that we can apply in the aerospace and defence industry.
The Accountant – Financial controller is a part of the Accounting & Control team. This role contributes to prepare the future of Finance in our company while taking part in the modernization of our Finance processes and systems. Key responsibility is to contribute to the on time, on quality delivery of monthly figures for the entity and to perform daily bookings.
Your job and mission
The main tasks and accountabilities involve:
Your boarding pass
- Finance & Accounting education background
- Relevant work experience in small accounting firms at least 2 years
- SAP knowledge advantageous
- Excellent communication skills both in Dutch and English and organisational skills
- Goals and solution oriented
- Change agent who seeks opportunities for continuous improvement
- Keen eye for details and able to translate to logical summary
- Team player with “Can do” attitude and speaks up.
- Stay strong even under pressure
- Sense of commitment & urgency
- Ability to prioritize multiple demands
- Flexibility is an important attribute to have-
- Access to highly confidential financial information, so discretion and privacy are also a key attribute for the role
- You hold a Dutch residency- and workpermit / BSN
Only candidates who are eligible to work in The Netherlands / Europe will be considered for this vacancy.
Are you already imagining yourself joining our team? Brilliant! We have one seat available, and we hope it’s yours.
Take your career to the new level and apply now!
To apply, please upload your application letter and CV via our online application form.
Not a 100% match? No worries! Airbus supports your personal growth with customized development solutions.
We offer you a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. An pre-employment screening will be part of the selection procedure.
Over 300 professionals with a great passion for technology work every day at Airbus Defence and Space Netherlands at the limits of what is possible in one of the most challenging industries in the world: Space.Read more
2303 DB Leiden